October 28, 2021
Brews & Barrels
Pillars 4 Dignity’s Mission is to support and empower underserved women and girls who face social or economic challenges – by building pillars and pathways to education, economic opportunity, financial independence, and improved health and wellness. Pillars 4 Dignity strives to help underserved women come to realize their full potential and let their light shine by reclaiming and restoring their dignity and self-esteem.
*Must be 21 or older to attend.* Ticket sales end Tuesday, October 26, 11:59 pm.
A Note from Brews and Barrels on Events.
We’re committed to evolving our health and safety practices and keeping our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We want to do everything can to help stop the spread of COVID-19 while safely welcoming our customers back for our events.
We are making the following commitments to keep you and our teams safe:
– RSVP’s are required for each guest to maintain a socially distant experience.
– Events will be designed and pre-set to maintain social distance.
– Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes and masks will be provided if you need them.
– Each event set up and personnel will adhere to all government and local health and safety guidelines.
– All Brews and Barrels event staff will undergo a temperature and health screening prior to the event.
And if you prefer to join digitally, we also offer virtual events to connect and move together. Search by location or use keyword “virtual” to find an event for you.