Social – Lotus Credit
One of the universal solutions to poverty of mind and circumstance is economic empowerment of individuals and groups. Sustainable livelihood, how do we attain it? How do we get out of the vicious cycle of poverty? Financial inclusion is a big component for peace. Along with it there is no substitute for small and micro business, which involves individual empowerment while it also addresses community development needs, engagement and employment.
To this end, we have created the platform of social credit empowerment. It is an option and choice for everyone, inclusive of the un-bankable women in society and the middle class with no access to collateral and business opportunities.
We help women share business ideas, hone their business pitch and scale existing businesses. We invest in ideas and grow together. Our platform is defined as “Dynamic acceleration of economic empowerment through increased efficiency of capital.”
Economic Empowerment is the Crux of Social-Credit, and we help women overcome poverty at the granular level through the increased efficient use of capital.
The outcomes support a Life with Dignity, Self-reliance, Self-esteem, Respect and Love. Sustainability is achieved by earning a living and not being dependent on charity.
- Poor communities possess fundamental skills that sit underutilized. Those skills are a legacy of successful civilizations. They remain an inherent part of any community. Jobs may have been lost, yet skills remain. We are dedicated to identifying and shaping these skills into a new 21st century platform for individual self-reliance, community cohesion, growth and sustainability.
- Maximize existing human capital and low cost state-of-the-art technology and innovation to start community based self-sustaining businesses and create jobs.
- Eliminate charity as the primary source of capital. To foster dignity, money should be earned through creation of sustainable businesses.
- Ensure economic empowerment of individuals, as well as self-esteem and dignity for all through skills-building and commitment to business success.
- Community economic development through entrepreneurship and by accelerating positive social change.
- Investors get back their net investment after the agreed minimum term of 1 year but not limited to 1 year.
- Investors are our partners. They share a nano percentage profit monthly, equivalent to no more than 2% or 2.5% interest on invested amount, but can accept less or as per inflation rate of country.
- Investors’ money can be kept in the bank only for themselves or designated as Social-Credit, it can economically empower many others to lead a life with dignity, self-esteem, love and respect.
- Investors have the option of withdrawing their investment after the loan term is finished or re-investing it with more economic empowerment projects. After sharing a percentage with investor(s), the projects retain a portion of the profit to continue to build the business and scale up.
- Investment in selected project(s) which have to have mentors and be sustainable.
FOCUS: Socially and Economically grow people, one at a time, in self-worth, dignity, self-esteem, and living without dependence on charity.
The key Pillars 4 Dignity provide important and essential life skills and purpose for a woman to lead a full and productive life without dependence on charity leading to a sustainable life with Dignity.
Our vision is focused on boosting the status of women through literacy, education, and training to allow her to let her light shine. Women’s equality and empowerment is one of the 17 United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).